The SNYPEX ® Knight ® LRF 8X42 Laser Rangefinder Binocular combines a precision high quality 8x42 Binocular with precision laser distance measurement technology to provide sharp and clear target acquisition with reliable distance measurement from 116.4 feet to 1.12 miles, a perfect solution and vital tool for border patrol, law enforcement, SWAT, security, surveillance , military applications and avid hunters for viewing targets from a safe distance! Outstanding design and optics, and advanced precision low beam divergence laser measuring technology now team up to outperform any other product in its class and price.
The Knight® LRF1800 8x42 Laser Rangefinder Binocular incorporates Bak-4, phase coated roof prisms that are 100% fully green multi-coated on four sides, and fully multi-coated HD optics with phase correction coatings. In addition to outstanding low Light performance and a wide depth of field and wide field of view, the Knight LRF1800 is nitrogen filled, and O-ring sealed to prevent intrusion of moisture, dust and debris, rendering it both fog proof and water proof and able to withstand harsh weather conditions. A rugged desert tan rubber armor wrapped over a magnesium/aluminum alloy body insures a secure grip, and extreme shock resistance.
The Knight1800 8x42 LRF's built-in laser rangefinder utilizes eye-safe Class 1 technology. The digital display is superimposed over the image seen in the unit's right half. Operation is quick and easy. Just center the target display on the target while touching and releasing the "RANGING" button located on top right side of the binocular. The digital display will instantly provide an accurate distance in either yards or meters with an accuracy of +/- 1 m at 1800 m. Holding the ranging button activates the unit's scan mode for measuring small or moving targets. The scan mode switches off automatically after 15 seconds to conserve battery life. A single, easily accessible 3-volt CR2 battery powers the unit.
SNYPEX’s Knight LRF Tactical products are available at SNYPEX OPTICS and the following premier dealers in the U.S: Adorama, Amazon, AAM Audio Video, B&H Photo/Video, Cameta Camera, EBay, H&B Digital, photo4less,17th Street Photo, Optics Planet and Unbeatable Sale, In Canada at B&P, in NZ at scopeuout.co.nz
Dealer/Distributor, Sales Representative Inquiries for expanded distribution worldwide are welcome. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bak-4, Phase Coated roof Prisms
- All lenses are 100% Fully Multi-Coated
- Extremely Bright in all Environments
- Mag /Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Rugged Rubber-Armored body Insures Extreme Shock Resistance and a Secure Grip
- Fully O-ring Sealed to Prevent Intrusion of Moisture, Dust and Debris and Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions.
- Ranging Mode Settings: 5-1800m
RAIN MODE - for measuring target distance beyond 60m in rainy conditions.
- REFLECTIVE MODE - for measuring distance in thin-fog and heavy steam conditions.
- >150M MODE - for accurate target distance measurements beyond 150 m with interfering objects like electrical wires, tree branches, etc. in the field of view.
- continuous ranging of moving targets or when switching among multiple targets
- Accurate distance measurement even through reflective barriers such as glass
- Semi-Conductor Laser Measurement Technology that is Harmless to the Eyes.
- Range Measurement Accuracy of +/- 1M
- Quality Neck Strap, Lens Cap and Soft Case Included.
- Tripod adaptable using an optional tripod adapter
- Weight 39.3 Ounces.
EMBARGOED AND SANCTIONED COUNTRIES
The U.S. export regulations restrict imports and exports to certain destinations without a U.S. Government authorization (called "license").
This part is the focal point for all the EAR
requirements for transactions involving these countries:
Embargoes sanctions (CRIMEA - REGION OF UKRAINE, CUBA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, and SYRIA) prohibit ALL transactions (including imports and exports) without a license authorization.
The SNYPEX ® Knight ® LRF 8X42 Laser Rangefinder Binocular can NOT be shipped to these Countries which are subject to general embargoes, currently Cuba, Libya, North
Korea, Iran and Iraq. This part is the focal point for all the EAR ( please read all Red Flag Indicators at the end of the page)
for countries subject to general embargoes, currently Cuba, Libya, North
Korea, Iran and Iraq. This part is the focal point for all the EAR
requirements for transactions involving these countries.
TITLE 15--COMMERCE AND FOREIGN TRADE
CHAPTER VII--BUREAU OF EXPORT ADMINISTRATION, DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
PART 746--EMBARGOES AND OTHER SPECIAL CONTROLS
746.5 North Korea.
Red Flag Indicators| Print |
Things to Look for in Export Transactions
Use this as a check list to discover possible violations of the Export Administration Regulations. You may also wish to visit our page that provides "Know Your Customer Guidance."
- The customer or its address is similar to one of the parties found on the Commerce Department's [BIS'] list of denied persons.
- The customer or purchasing agent is reluctant to offer information about the end-use of the item.
- The product's capabilities do not fit the buyer's line of business, such as an order for sophisticated computers for a small bakery.
- The item ordered is incompatible with the technical level of the country to which it is being shipped, such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment being shipped to a country that has no electronics industry.
- The customer is willing to pay cash for a very expensive item when the terms of sale would normally call for financing.
- The customer has little or no business background.
- The customer is unfamiliar with the product's performance characteristics but still wants the product.
- Routine installation, training, or maintenance services are declined by the customer.
- Delivery dates are vague, or deliveries are planned for out of the way destinations.
- A freight forwarding firm is listed as the product's final destination.
- The shipping route is abnormal for the product and destination.
- Packaging is inconsistent with the stated method of shipment or destination.
- When questioned, the buyer is evasive and especially unclear about whether the purchased product is for domestic use, for export, or for reexport.
If you have reason to believe a violation is taking place or has occurred, you may report it to the Department of Commerce by calling its 24-hour hot-line number: 1 (800) 424-2980. Or, if you prefer, use our form to submit a confidential tip.