The following policy applies to Snypex Optics Products purchased directly from the Snypex.com web store. For Snypex Optics Products purchased from a Snypex independent retailer/distributor, please contact the retailer/distributor.
Our Goal is to Ensure your complete satisfaction
If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Snypex within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions.
Claims for any missing or damaged items in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Any returned or exchanged item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original SNYPEX packaging with all packing materials, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
- A copy of your receipt (proof of purchase) is required.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required. Please request your RMA by emailing us at RMA@SNYPEX.COM. With your RMA, you will receive shipping instructions.
- The return item must be shipped prepaid to SNYPEX.
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase.
- To qualify for a refund, once we receive and inspect the product, we will send you an email to acknowledge receipt and verify whether the above conditions were met. If so, we will credit your account. Please allow 10-14 days for a credit to appear on your account. If not, SNYPEX reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 20%.
SHIPPING Nationally and Internationally
- Defective or damaged items may be either repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model.
- If you are requesting an exchange, please request by emailing us at email@example.com
To protect your item from damage in transit, please pack your item properly. Place your item in the original SNYPEX packaging and then place the original package into a shipping carton.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer shipping carton
- As we are not responsible for lost , stolen or damaged packages, we recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number.
68 Sylvan Pl, Valley Stream , NY 11581
SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL POLICY
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination.
SNYPEX OPTICS does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
Please note that SNYPEX Optics is not responsible for any shipping charges incurred in returning the merchandise to us or for any shipping charges associated with your new order. Also, and we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable