The Snypex Spotting scope Knight PT 72mm-ED -APO With 433 mm is a multi-functional, dual speed, straight-angled photography digiscope and spottingscope. It features a double APO (apochromatic) 72mm lens with ED (extra-low dispersion) glass. The DSLR lens type focuser is versatile, allowing users to view up close, sharp, high-quality images. The Snypex PT 72mm-ED APO is a digiscope that can be used both day and night. It is strong and durable, made with an aluminum alloy. It comes with a portable and protective aluminum case.
By adding the 45 degree angle and with snypex eyepiece 14.5mm Eyepiece you will have a superb angle viewed spottingscope with 433mm Distance.
- Features a double APO (apochromatic) 72mm lens with ED (extra-low dispersion) glass
- Focal Length / f-stop: 432mm / f6.0
- Dual speed DSLR lens type focuser
- Near focus: 9.84 ft. (3m)
- Optional angle adapter and 14.5mm eyepiece with 20mm long eye relief available for conversion to a spotting-scope.
Objective Diameter: 72mm Glass: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Lens Type: doublet apochromatic Lens Focusing System: DSLR Lens Type Focuser, Dual speed focuser Anti-reflective Coating: FMC (Fully Multi-Coated) Near focus: 3m Focal Length: 432mm Dew shield/sun: Yes Construction Material: Aluminum with durability of the finish Comes in an aluminum case Dimension: 465x157x131mm Weight: 1.95kg (tube only)